Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Real life vintage

So this is how the shit went down:

15h00: Get home from Stellenbosch only to realize that it is completely blown out and my chance of getiing waves is zero

15h30: After pondering I decide to roam the streets of Greenways on my tri-cycle

16h00: Find a awesome golf tee-off and try ramp it 16h10: After being spotted by one of the elders I am forced to make a getaway

16h30: Find a log and decide to construct my own ramp

16h45: After rolling awkwardly sized log I am spotted by one of the others and confronted with wise words. I decided to be stubborn and was commanded to return the log to its home and my idea to build a log ramp was crushed. Now i sit at home and eat

I strongly advise some anger-management for these tortoise-like people

Anyway the weekend is drawing closer and I will be able to surf my sorrows away. Hoping for good waves tomorrow at a friendly wave known as bikini.



Gunning for the beach in hope of safety




Bikini backline looking tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment