Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PINK EYE

Stanley driving home super relaxed! and his eyes heeling
Stanley jamming to th sweet tunes of DIE ANTWOORD.


This guy named stanely.... man he teaches me about the dynamics of poo particles on towls and blames it on innocent girls!!!!!!!!! MELTS point of view.

I arrive at caves with no lift home see Ralk-Stanly doing some hardcore doughnuts in the parking lot! and us cheering him on as we mission down i pop the question to him Djy larnie swing me a lift home hes gives me the thumbs up!!!!!!
as we get in he tells us his life time stories STANLY"S storie( yah hey i stayed over at theese chix at Betty's bay and forgot my towel i then borrowed this chicks who i cannot mention. . . he then borrows her towel and dry's his face what he did not now was that there were tiny POOH particles on that piece of towel and and WOKE up the next moring with PINK EYE in both eye's as he told his friends they laughed at him with no respect and roamed the next couple of days telling his friens he's high from smoking TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont get me wrong STANLEY is a good guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment