Sunday, November 29, 2009

chemistry can suck my willy

I have decided that chemistry is not worth my time.

Today was not the best of days. Got caves and it was flat and onshore. chilled there for a bit. Rolled some rocks down the mountain and eventually 2 hours later a king fisherman stopped to give us a lift.

Got some super fun caves yesterday. Unfortunately i got no photos but William did and you can check them out on his blog http://fakinchill.blogspot.com/ . Hit my face on the sand trying a backflip on a wave breaking in ankle deep water. It was sore and I now look like scar face.

Here are a few random photos. And to those of you on holiday already fugg you!



Definitely worth surfing again



Im just a little birdie too



Wave I wake up hearing. sick setup yet I have only surfed it once



Swimming pool bodyboarding Mafoos



Boogi in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment