Wednesday, November 18, 2009

South Easter Sooths exam Stress

Wrote english today so got that alliteration crap stuck in my head.

Missioned to koeel bay today and actually got some waves in this gale force offshore winds. The wind raped us. But we surfed it alone and was good practice. Took a few photos after I surfed and before I paddled in so no action photos.

Looks like koeel bay this weekend kids. Hopefully going to get fun caves and im hoping that the whole capetown crew doesn't pull in again for a mission.

Anyway for those of you writing exams good luck.

I leave you with some photos




The setup



lone soldier



Backwash-insano

I realize how boring it can be to read a blog post without any action photos so here is a photo of myself busting a big role at caves last December.



Photo by Cobus Bosman. http://sheepalign.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment